- 6 Tablespoons of light butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup of sprinkles
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add vanilla and eggs and continue beating until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine your dry ingredients. Add the flour, salt, and baking soda; whisk until well combined. Add your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until just combined. Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup sprinkles.
- Butter and flour an 8” x 8” pan. Transfer the batter to the pan, and top with remaining sprinkles.
- Bake for 21 minutes. Let cool. (depending on how your oven operates these might take longer)
- Cut into 12 equal size bars. Serving Size is 1 bar.
myWW points: Blue Points: 6; Green Points: 6; Purple Points: 6
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2