- 1 (8oz) container of cool whip
- 1 (1oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of skim milk
- 6 Birthday cake oreos crushed (save some for top, optional)
- 1 oz of white cake mix, dry
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- In a bowl, combine the instant pudding with milk and white cake mix. Fold in cool whip. Add in the crushed Oreos. Garnish the top with leftover crushed Oreos (optional) and colorful rainbow sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
my WW points: blue 6; purple 6; green 6 (1/2 cup)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cake batter oreo fluff