Caramel apple salad or "snickers salad" is a light and refreshing Fall treat to make when apples are at their peak. You will never believe this Caramel Apple Salad is only 2 Points Plus on Weight Watchers!
- 1 container (8 oz) fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (1oz each) sugar-free, fat-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 8z small can of crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped
- Mix together the box of pudding mix and crushed pineapple. Fold in cool whip and then add in chopped apples. Cool before serving.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
myWW points: Blue 2; Green 2; Purple 2 (1/2 cup)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 0
Keywords: Caramel Apple Salad