This cheese ball has all the favorites: bacon, cheddar, and ranch seasoning. Use your favorite chips, crackers, or pretzels for dipping. People will love it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix (dry)
- 1 cup shredded colby or 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) bottle hormel real bacon bits (or use bacon crumbled)
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 3 scallions chopped
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese (softened) and mix till slightly whipped.
- Add packet of ranch dressing and mix till incorporated.
- Fold in 1 cup shredded cheese, bacon, and scallions.
- Pour chopped walnuts in a plate or pie tin.
- Form cream cheese mixture in to a ball with your hands. or plastic wrap.
- Roll ball in walnuts till covered. Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
- When cheese ball feels firm, remove and serve with crackers.
MY Personal Points: 3 (See what ingredients I used in the recipe builder here)
Smart Points 4
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: .6
- Saturated Fat: 4.6
- Protein: 2.2
Keywords: bacon cheddar cheese ball