- 1/2 cup of store bought marinara sauce (2)
- 1 oz of part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Non Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup of Self Rising Flour
- 1 oz turkey sausage, cooked
- parlsey for garnish
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 egg for brushing on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the greek yogurt and self rising flour together in a bowl. Roll out pizza dough into large rectangle and divide into 4 equal rectangles.
- Use about 2 tablespoons of the sausage and 1 tablespoon of cheese and place that into the center of the pizza dough.
- Fold the pizza dough over the meat and cheese mixture and crimp it shut. Crimp the outer edges in and then use a fork to make the indents.
- To make an egg wash, whisk the egg together and brush on top of the calzone.
- Bake the calzones in a 350-degree oven for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warmed up marinara sauce! Enjoy!
myWW points: Blue 6; Green 7; Purple 6
Recipe makes 1 calzone
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 8.58
- Fat: 7.3
- Saturated Fat: .76
- Carbohydrates: 35.93
- Fiber: .6
- Protein: 20.24
Keywords: cheese and sausage calzones