- 1 cup white instant rice or brown instant rice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese or colby jack cheese , shredded
- 1 can of French style green beans, drained
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- Extra cheddar cheese for topping
- 3 small chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a casserole dish, combine rice, pepper, onion powder, cream of chicken, cheese, green beans and chicken stock. Mix until everything is combined.
- Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Space evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese. Bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Divide casserole into 8 equal portions. Serving size one portion or piece.
myWW points: Blue Points: 8; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 6
use brown rice on purple plan
Let the casserole sit for 5 to 10 minutes so that it gets a chance to thicken.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 259
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 27
Keywords: casserole, chicken, green beans