Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is a no bake cheesecake dessert that my whole family loves. My Dad would always request this pie or his birthday or around the Holidays such as the 4th of July and this recipe always reminds me of him.
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling (no sugar added)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (fat-free)
- 1 14 oz can of Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk (fat-free)
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 1 8 in graham cracker pie crust (reduced-fat)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until there are no more lumps.
- Add the pie filling to the pie crust and place the cream cheese pie into the refrigerator and let it set for 4 hours. Top the pie with cherry pie filling and enjoy.
myWW points: Blue Points: 13; Green Points: 13; Purple Points: 13
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 39
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 70
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11
Keywords: cherry cream cheese pie