- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling (no sugar added)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (fat-free)
- 1 14 oz can of Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk (fat-free)
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 1 8 in graham cracker pie crust (reduced-fat)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until there are no more lumps.
- Add the pie filling to the pie crust and place the cream cheese pie into the refrigerator and let it set for 4 hours. Top the pie with cherry pie filling and enjoy.
myWW points: Blue Points: 13; Green Points: 13; Purple Points: 13
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 39
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 70
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11