Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is a recipe that my family would make quite often. My Dad would always request it for his birthday or around the Holidays and this recipe always reminds me of him. He loved it. Cherry Cream Cheese Pie comes right off the back of the Eagle Brand condensed milk can. I have to laugh whenever I make this pie and try to take a picture of it. It is not a very picture worthy pie but it is damn good! You can see that in my pictures and video.
Some tips for making this pie
Use room temperature cream cheese and beat that first. Do not mix in the milk and other ingredients right away. If you don’t do that the pie will be full of cream cheese chunks. Do not leave out the lemon juice, lemon juice helps the cake set!
Weight Watcher Friendly
To make this pie more WW friendly use FF cream cheese, a can of FF condensed milk, reduced fat graham cracker pie crust, and a can of light cherry pie filling.
- 1 21 oz can cherry pie filling (no sugar added)
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (fat-free)
- 1 14 oz can of Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk (fat-free)
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 1 8 in graham cracker pie crust (reduced-fat)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer until there are no more lumps.
- Add the pie filling to the pie crust and place the cream cheese pie into the refrigerator and let it set for 4 hours. Top the pie with cherry pie filling and enjoy.
Smart Points: 13 1/8th of the pie
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 356
- Sugar: 39
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 70
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11