- 1 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, optional
- Heat a medium-sized pot on medium-low heat over the stovetop.
- Melt together nut butter, honey, and coconut oil, stirring until smooth in the pot.
- Remove from the stove and stir in the oats and coconut. Pour the oats into a 9- by 13-inch lined baking dish. Evenly spread the oat mix throughout the pan using a spatula or offset knife.
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and firmly press down with the back of a spatula or clean hands.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Slice into squares or bars.
- Store granola bars in the refrigerator in an airtight container with wax paper separating the layers, or individually wrapped in plastic wrap
- Serving size: 1 bar. (Cut into 15 equal bars)
The ingredients in this bar are not WW friendly and I have not tried replacing any to make them lower in points. Real Peanut Butter does not even compare to PB2.
- Category: Eaasy
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: Aamerican
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: chewy no-bake granola bars