- 1 Joseph’s Pita, oat bran, and whole wheat flour
- 1/8 cup of Classico Light Alfredo Sauce
- 2 oz lite mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of alfredo sauce on top of pita, 2 tablespoons of shredded chicken, and top with cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pita is crispy.
- Serving size for 1 pita
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and pepper. (optional)
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 11
- Serving Size: 1 pita pizza