Lightened up chicken alfredo pizza is a delicious pizza variant that combines tender chicken, creamy Alfredo sauce, and melted mozzarella cheese on a thin and crispy crust. This pizza is ideal for those who want to indulge in a flavorful pizza without compromising their health goals. The recipe uses low-fat ingredients and incorporates fresh vegetables to add an extra crunch and nutrition to the dish.
- 1 Joseph's Pita, oat bran, and whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons Classico Light Alfredo Sauce
- 2 oz part skim mozzarella cheese or reduced fat colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on top of the pita. Top with shredded chicken and cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pita is crispy.
- Serving size for 1 pita pizza
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and pepper. (optional)
myWW points: Blue 7; Green 9; Purple 7
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pita pizza
Keywords: chicken alfredo pizza