Back when I was little, my family used to have a nickname for me. It was "Dorito Girl." I used to love Doritos when I was a kid. My aunt would make this Dorito Taco Salad, and I'd ask her if she would be bringing that every time there was a family gathering.
- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 20 Doritos (any kind) crushed
- 2 10oz cans of cream of chicken soup (98% ff)
- 1/2 cup of salsa (any kind)
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (fat free)
- Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish.
- Reserve one cup of cheese and set it aside.
- Mix together the cooked chicken, yogurt, cream of chicken soup, salsa, and cheese ingredients in a large bowl. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos.
- Bake uncovered for 20 min. Top the casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.
- Tip: I like to save some crushed Doritos for the top.
My WW Personal Points: 4 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 683mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 25g
Keywords: chicken dorito casserole