These chicken fajita rollups are a copy cat recipe of Applebee’s famous chicken fajita rollups! It’s a large burrito with melted cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, and chicken that has been flavored with fajita seasoning.
- 4 Ole Extreme Wellness High Fiber Tortilla Wrap (8 in)
- 8 oz of low fat cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 cup of fresh pico de Gallo
- 2 cups of shredded ice Berg lettuce
- 8 oz of cooked shredded chicken breasts or frozen chicken strips
- 1/2 cup low fat mayo
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of 1% milk
- 4 tablespoons of pico de Gallo
- 1 tablespoon of fajita seasoning mix
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Place the frozen chicken strips in the air fryer basket and cook for 12 minutes. Remove them from the air fryer basket and dice the chicken.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the sauce. Combine mayo, milk, lemon juice, pico de gallo, and fajita seasoning in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet and place a burrito tortilla on the grill and sprinkle cheese on top. Heat the tortilla up on the skillet until all the cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- To assemble. Add chicken to the middle of the tortilla, pico, de gallo, and lettuce. Fold in two sides and then roll it up. Cut down the center and dip it in the fajita sauce.
Serving size: 1 wrap
myWW: blue 6: purple 6; green 8
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
My picture shows a plain flour tortilla but the next time I make these I will try and update the picture.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 19.8g
Keywords: chicken fajita rollup