- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (98$ fat-free)
- 1 cup fat-free salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package of Fajita Seasoning Mix (I used Mrs. Dash)
- 1 cup of low-fat cheddar
- Tortilla Strips
- More Cheese
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken into slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, and faita seasoning. Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours (or high for 2-3 hours).
- Remove chicken and shred using two forks.
- Put chicken back into slow cooker, add cheese, and let cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite fajita toppings.
- Serving size: 1 cup
myWW points: blue: 3; green: 8; purple: 3
- Category: easy
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 231
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 25
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 17
Keywords: chicken fajita soup