Weight Watchers Chicken Quesadillas - crispy tortillas filled with chicken and cheese on the inside. A delicious meal for Taco Tuesday or Mexican night!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican blend or cheddar)
- Salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving
- Place a tortilla onto the blackstone and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Add a scoop of the chicken. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook the quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, chicken and, and cheese.
- Serve the quesadillas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for dipping.
myWW blue 5, green 6, purple 5 (for 1 whole quesadilla)
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: chicken quesadillas, weight watchers