Chicken Quesadillas made on the Blackstone are crispy tortillas filled with chicken and cheese on the inside. A delicious meal for Taco Tuesday or Mexican night! These can also be made Weight Watcher friendly.
I love Mexican Food like these chicken quesadillas because they are so versatile to make. When I was in my teens, my first job was working at Taco John's. Taco John's is a Mid West restaurant that serves Potato Ole's and they are the bomb. I have made my own potato oles before using my air fryer. I get the Crispy Crown potatoes and air fry them for 12 minutes and then season them with some all-purpose seasoning.
Why You Will Like This Recipe
Chicken quesadillas are a favorite among many people for good reason. They offer a delicious and satisfying meal that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. One reason why chicken quesadillas are so great is that they are incredibly versatile. There are so many different varieties of cheese, sauce, and protein you can add to a tortilla.
You can customize them to your liking by adding your favorite ingredients such as peppers, onions, or even different types of cheese. The combination of tender chicken, melted cheese, and crispy tortillas makes for a mouthwatering experience that is hard to resist.
Try making these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas!
I love adding different types of condiments to the middle of quesadillas like Taco Bell Hot Sauce or their Chipotle sauce.
Additionally, chicken quesadillas are relatively easy to make, making them a great option for a quick and delicious meal. So, whether you're in the mood for a snack or a full meal, chicken quesadillas are a great choice that is sure to satisfy your cravings!
- Flour tortillas - I really like these Carb Counter or Ole Extreme Welness Tortillas
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of fajita seasoning
- Reduced-Fat Cheese has a lower calorie count and less saturated fat than regular cheese, but it may also have a different taste and texture. It also helps with keeping the calorie count pretty low for this recipe.
- Cooked Chicken breasts - They’re lean and quick-cooking and always come out juicy and tender. Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure that the chicken is not over cooked. When reading labels for chicken breasts try to find ones that say Organic or Free Range. You can get a rotisserie chicken and shred that up or use bag s of precooked grilled chicken.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make Chicken Quesadillas
Step 1: Place a tortilla onto the blackstone and sprinkle with shredded cheese one side of the tortilla. Add a scoop of the chicken.
Step 2: Cook the quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
Repeat with the remaining tortillas, chicken and, and cheese.
Serve the quesadillas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for dipping.
Chicken quesadillas can be a good option for weight watchers, as long as they are prepared with healthy ingredients and in moderation. To make a healthy chicken quesadilla, use a whole-grain tortilla, grilled chicken breast, low-fat cheese, and plenty of vegetables like bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes. You can also use non-fat Greek yogurt instead of sour cream and serve with a side of salsa or guacamole for added flavor.
Yes, you can definitely make quesadillas in the air fryer! In fact, using an air fryer to cook quesadillas is a great way to get them crispy and evenly cooked. Here's how you can do it. Place the cheese and chicken inside the quesadilla and fold it over. Lay the quesadilla down in the air fryer basket. Set the timer to 375 and cook it for 6 to 8 minutes. Use cooking spray to get it nice and crispy.
Other Great Recipes To Try
If you tried this Chicken Quesadillas or any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Weight Watchers Chicken Quesadillas - crispy tortillas filled with chicken and cheese on the inside. A delicious meal for Taco Tuesday or Mexican night!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mexican blend or cheddar)
- Salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving
- Place a tortilla onto the blackstone and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Add a scoop of the chicken. Top with another tortilla.
- Cook the quesadilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, chicken and, and cheese.
- Serve the quesadillas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for dipping.
myWW blue 5, green 6, purple 5 (for 1 whole quesadilla)
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: chicken quesadillas, weight watchers