These dates are stuffed with creamy peanut butter and get dipped in chocolate. Add some chopped nuts to the top or coarse sea salt for garnish.
- 8 oz milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup of softened peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped walnuts or peanuts
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stuff each date with about a teaspoon of pean butter. Place them in the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 to 3 minutes. Check occasionally and stir every 30 seconds until it’s all melted.
- Dip the stuffed date in the chocolate and rotate it around with a fork so that the date gets completely covered with chocolate. Then tap it on the side of the bowl to get rid of excess chocolate.
- Place the date on the parchment paper and garnish with coarse sea salt or chopped peanuts.
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chovered stuffed dates