These chocolate peanut butter cup cookies only require two ingredients and are probably the easiest cookie you will ever make. All you need is store-bought cookie dough and Reese’s peanut butter cups to make these.
- One 16.5-ounce package of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag of 24 miniature chocolate-peanut butter cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the cookie dough into 1-inch-thick slices, then into quarters. Place one quarter into each cup of a mini muffin pan. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes.
- While the dough is still warm, push a peanut butter cup into each muffin cup and let cool in the pan. When the cookies are cool, use a spoon to remove them.
My Personal Points 6 (1 cookie)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies