- 6 cups of rice crispy cereals
- 6 tablespoons of light butter (such as country crock)
- 6 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 container of Oreo minis (40 cookies)
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add marshmallows and butter to the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat. Quickly add cereal and stir until well coated. While the butter and marshmallows are melting, crush the oreo minis. Save some to spread on top of the cookies Spread mixture into prepared pan and press into a flat, even layer. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Cut the treats into 20 equal pieces. Serving size one piece or bar.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1