I almost forgot to post this recipe! This weekend was so fun. Went to the lake and played cards, drank margaritas, and ate a lot of good food with my family. I brought these rice crispy treats because my sister-in-law likes rice crispy treats. Had a package of Oreos leftover, so in they went. Everyone loved them! I made a whole 9X13 pan and they didn’t last long. By the end of the night, they had ate almost the whole entire pan!
I figured it was going to be one of those weekends where your healthy eating habits goes out the door anyway… All my Oreos are gone, so there won’t be any more oreo recipes for awhile. 🙂
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereals
- 6 tablespoons of light butter (such as country crock)
- 6 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 container of Oreo minis (40 cookies)
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add marshmallows and butter to the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat. Quickly add cereal and stir until well coated. While the butter and marshmallows are melting, crush the oreo minis. Save some to spread on top of the cookies Spread mixture into prepared pan and press into a flat, even layer. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Makes 20 servings
Makes 20 servings (cut into 20 equal portions)
5 Smart Points per bar
3 Points Plus per bar
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1