I almost forgot to post this recipe! This weekend was so fun. Went to the lake and played cards, drank margaritas, and ate a lot of good food with my family. I brought these rice crispy treats because my sister-in-law likes rice crispy treats. Had a package of Oreos leftover, so in they went. Everyone loved them! I made a whole 9X13 pan and they didn't last long. By the end of the night, they had ate almost the whole entire pan!
I figured it was going to be one of those weekends where your healthy eating habits goes out the door anyway... All my Oreos are gone, so there won't be any more oreo recipes for awhile. 🙂Print
Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy Treats
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 20 min
- Yield: 20 1x
Rice crispy treats with crushed Oreo cookies
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereals
- 6 tablespoons of light butter (such as country crock)
- 6 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 container of Oreo minis (40 cookies)
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly coat a large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Add marshmallows and butter to the pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Remove from heat. Quickly add cereal and stir until well coated. While the butter and marshmallows are melting, crush the oreo minis. Save some to spread on top of the cookies Spread mixture into prepared pan and press into a flat, even layer. Cool completely, then cut into bars.
- Cut the treats into 20 equal pieces. Serving size one piece or bar.
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Category: Easy
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy Treats
After you mix all the marshmallows and cereal together.
When do you add the cookies?