Country Breakfast Bowl - a hearty breakfast bowl topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and melted cheese on top!
- 1/2 cup of frozen tator tots (9 tots)
- 2 Applegate Maple and Chicken Sausage Links or Turkey Sausage Breakfast Links
- 1 slice of bacon (Hormel, Black Label fully cooked bacon)
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 1 tablespoon of colby jack cheese, reduced fat
- cracked pepper and scallions for garnish
- Cook tator tots on half a sheet pan at 425 degrees for 23-25 minutes.
- On that same sheet pan cook the bacon top of some parchment paper or tinfoil. You can cook these too at the same.
- While the bacon and tator tots are cooking, cook the sausage in a skillet until brown. Drain the grease and add the eggs and cook those until scrambled.
- When the bacon and tator tots are done cooking layer everything in a bowl. I started with the tator tots, then added the eggs, bacon, and breakfast sausage on top. Sprinkle with cheese and melt in the microwave until the cheese has melted.
Personal Points: 11 (1 serving)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven or Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 529
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 33
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 33
Keywords: country breakfast bowls