- 1 8oz container of lite cool whip
- 1 1oz container of sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 c. raw cranberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Combine chopped cranberries and pineapple and let stand 1/2 hour. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate and allow to stand overnight for flavors to develop.
- Makes about 10-12 servings, serving size: 1/2 cup.
myWW points: Blue 4; Green 4; Purple 4
My WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 67
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 111mg
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: cranberry fluff salad