This Baked Ravioli is so simple to make and so cheesy! Boil the ravioli in a pan. Then in a medium sauce pan combine the cream cheese and marinara sauce.
- 1 (16-oz) package Monterey Foods Fresh Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Pour a small amount of oil in an 8x8 inch baking dish and swirl so the bottom is covered.
- Boil a large pot of water and place ravioli carefully in the water, letting them cook for about 2-3 minutes or just until tender. Carefully drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk the marinara sauce and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add in the parsley and thyme.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with ravioli. Spoon some sauce over the top and a light sprinkle of cheese. Repeat layers until all the ravioli and sauce is used. Cover the top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes. Carefully spoon onto plates, sprinkle ravioli with a little extra parmesan and chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 cup.
myWW points: Blue 9; Green 9; Purple 9
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Easy
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 22
Keywords: creamy baked ravioli