I wish I could just go to one grocery store and get whatever I needed, but that isn’t possible here. There is only one grocery store in town that I know of, where they have Cotija cheese. ANY grocery store is bound to have mozzarella cheese or provolone. It’s nice being able to have a grocery store right next to my work, and it’s very handy to just go over there on my break and grab something real quick. Sometimes, I have to admit that I go there and just look around on my break. You never know what you’re going to find. They have a pretty good selection of cheese, but no Cotija! Ugh, that is my little rant for the day.
This Baked Ravioli is so simple to make and so cheesy! Boil the ravioli in a pan. Then in a medium sauce pan combine the cream cheese and marinara sauce. Add the ravioli and sauce to a baking dish and top with cheese. It’s that easy! I’d switch this recipe up and use different flavored raviolis and maybe add in some ground beef to the marinara sauce.
And there’s some cheese all up in your face. You can thank my new macro lens for that. 🙂Print
- 1 (16-oz) package Monterey Foods Fresh Spinach and Cheese Ravioli
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350º. Pour a small amount of oil in an 8×8 inch baking dish and swirl so the bottom is covered.
- Boil a large pot of water and place ravioli carefully in the water, letting them cook for about 2-3 minutes or just until tender. Carefully drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk the marinara sauce and cream cheese in a large bowl. Add in the parsley and thyme.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with ravioli. Spoon some sauce over the top and a light sprinkle of cheese. Repeat layers until all the ravioli and sauce is used. Cover the top with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake until the sauce bubbles and the cheeses on top melt, about 30 minutes. Carefully spoon onto plates, sprinkle ravioli with a little extra parmesan and chopped parsley and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 cup.
myWW points: Blue Points: 9; Green Points: 9; Purple Points: 9
- Category: Easy
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 22
Keywords: creamy baked ravioli