Creamy Grape Salad - red and green grapes covered in a cheesecake flavored Greek yogurt makes a simple and light salad for Summer.
- 3 cups of Green Grapes
- 3 cups of Red Grapes
- 1 1/2 cups of plain unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 1 oz package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding (dry)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat granola (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, instant pudding, and vanilla until blended. Gently fold in the grapes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with some low-fat granola for a crunchy topping. (optional, can be used as a garnish)
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings ¼ cup is 1 SmartPoint.
WW Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 18.17
- Sodium: 67
- Fat: 3.05
- Saturated Fat: .29
- Carbohydrates: 20.74
- Fiber: 1.1
- Protein: 2.49
Keywords: creamy grape salad, greek yogurt