Creamy grape salad is a delicious and refreshing dish that is perfect for any occasion. This salad is typically made with fresh grapes, whipped cream, cream cheese, and a few other ingredients. The result is a sweet and tangy salad that is perfect for summer picnics, family gatherings, or any other event where you want to impress your guests.
I might this salad recipe lighter by substituting Greek Yogurt for Whipped Cream and Cream cheese.
The normal recipe for this creamy grape salad involves cream cheese and sugar which would make for a very high point salad. I’ve tried it that way and it is delicious, since following the WW Freestyle plan for a while now, I’ve found a way to make it more WW friendly using Greek Yogurt and Instant Pudding.
You can definitely use Sugar-Free instant pudding. The 1 oz package of Cheesecake Instant Pudding is 7 points for 1 oz. When divided amongst 8 servings that is only 1 smart point serving. Let it chill in the fridge so that the Greek yogurt becomes cold again. I like the combination of red and green grapes because it just looks colorful.
If you're looking for even more Weight Watcher recipes please try 30 Weight Watcher Recipes for Dinner.
Ingredients for Creamy Grape Salad:
- Green grapes are a type of grape that is widely popular for its tangy and sweet taste. These grapes are known for their bright green color and are commonly used in making fruit salads, smoothies, and even wine.
- Red grapes are a type of fruit that are commonly used in culinary applications, such as in salads, jams, and wine-making. Red grapes are a good source of vitamins C and K, and contain antioxidants like resveratrol that can help protect against cellular damage and chronic disease.
Recipe Tip: When I retook photos for this recipe I was so excited to find a package of mixed red and green grapes at Aldi! They were called Perfect Pairing. I like that better than buying separate bags of different colored grapes.
- Greek yogurt is considered great for a variety of reasons. It is typically higher in protein and lower in sugar than regular yogurt, making it a good choice for those looking to maintain a balanced diet.
- Instant Pudding Mix - I’m a semi homemade cook and whenever I can use ingredients like this I love them. Just add in milk to the pudding. There are different sizes of pudding mix. The regular pudding mix are 3.4 oz and the sugar-free are 1oz. Both require the same amount of milk used.
- Vanilla Extract - It is made by macerating and soaking vanilla beans in a mixture of water and Vodka. Use a good pure vanilla instead of the imitation vanilla extract.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to make Creamy Grape Salad
Step 1: In a large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, instant pudding, and vanilla until blended.
Step 2: Gently fold in the grapes. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Sprinkle with some low-fat granola for a crunchy topping. (optional, can be used as a garnish)
Yield: 6 to 8 servings ¼ cup is 1 SmartPoint.
Tips for Creamy Grape Salad
I topped my grape salad with some crunchy Kashi Go Lean cereal. ¼ cup is only 2 smart points. Most grocery stores should carry it or look for it on Amazon. The original grape salad recipe is topped with some brown sugar and chopped nuts, which you can also do (but will add more points).
I like the color combination of both red and green grapes for this creamy grape salad but it is not necessary. Use all green grapes or all red grapes.
Make sure to wash your grapes well before adding them to the salad.
Always store leftovers in clean, food-grade containers. The type of container doesn’t really matter. Use zip lock, glass, plastic, whatever! Make sure to store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Other Salad Recipes
If you tried this Creamy Grape Salad orany other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Creamy Grape Salad - red and green grapes covered in a cheesecake flavored Greek yogurt makes a simple and light salad for Summer.
- 3 cups of Green Grapes
- 3 cups of Red Grapes
- 1 ½ cups of plain unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 1 oz package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding (dry)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of low-fat granola (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, instant pudding, and vanilla until blended. Gently fold in the grapes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Sprinkle with some low-fat granola for a crunchy topping. (optional, can be used as a garnish)
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings ¼ cup is 1 SmartPoint.
WW Points: 3 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 18.17
- Sodium: 67
- Fat: 3.05
- Saturated Fat: .29
- Carbohydrates: 20.74
- Fiber: 1.1
- Protein: 2.49
Keywords: creamy grape salad, greek yogurt