This crispy chicken cobb salad is one of my favorite salads for lunch and here’s why. It is loaded with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, eggs, and crispy chicken strips. For the dressing, I like to use either Catalina or Ranch dressing.
- 3 oz of cooked chicken strips (I like Tyson)
- 1 hard boiled
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 to 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup of cucumbers
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of reduced fat cheese
- Ranch Dressing or Catalina Dressing
- Place 3 oz of frozen chicken breast strips in the air fryer basket and cook the chicken breast for 12 minutes at 350.
- While the chicken is cooking slice the cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
- To make the salad place 2 cups of lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, hard boild eggs, (optional) cheese, and chopped chicken on top of the lettuce.
- The the salad with Catalina or Ranch dressing on top. I typically don’t count dressings for points and that is just what works for me.
myWW points: Blue 8; Green10; Purple 8
- Category: Salad
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 536
- Sugar: 6
- Fat: 36
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Unsaturated Fat: 15
- Trans Fat: o
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 13
- Protein: 29
Keywords: crispy chicken cobb salad