Weight Watcher Recipes – Crock Pot Potato Soup
Crock Pot Potato Soup is an EASY soup recipe that requires no blending or roux. You will want to add this potato soup to your daily menu rotation in the Winter.
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Soup
- Method: Slow Cooker
- 1 30oz. bag of frozen, shredded hash browns
- 3 14oz. cans of chicken broth (less sodium)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped *see notes
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (1/3 less fat)
Chopped Bacon, Scallions, and Cheese (not included in points)
- In a crockpot, combine everything EXCEPT for the cream cheese. Cook for 6-8 hours on low heat. About 1 hour before serving, add cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted.
- Note: I added the cream cheese in right away and it still turned out fine.
Points Plus: 6
Smart Points: 6
Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
Can sub in 2 tsp of onion powder if you do not like the taste of onions.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 221
- Fat: 10.1
- Carbohydrates: 25.4
- Fiber: 1.6
- Protein: 8.8