Crustless Strawberry Pie – a low carb and WW friendly sugar-free pie that is super easy to make. Each slice of pie is 0 smart points, 37 calories, and 6 net carbs per slice.
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1 1oz package cook & serve sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1oz package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the plate with the chopped strawberries.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the pudding thickens, remove from the heat.
- Stir in the strawberry gelatin until thoroughly combined.
- Pour over the strawberries in the pie plate.
- Refrigerate until set.
Smart Points: 0 1/8th of the pie
6 net carbs per slice
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 37
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 129mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g