Dorito Taco salad is loaded with taco flavored ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and crushed Dorito chips. Catalina dressing is what my aunt always used and I think it works best with this.
- 1 pound ground beef 95% lean
- 1 head iceberg lettuce or one bag of pre-chopped ice berg lettuce
- 1 packet (1oz/28g) taco seasoning reduced sodium
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 oz nacho cheese doritos
- 1/4 cup Catalina dressing or ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef; drain fat. Toss with dry taco seasoning, and set aside until cool.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Right before serving, add the beef, Doritos, and dressing. Mix well.
- Serving size: 1 cup
myWW points: Blue Points: 5; Green Points: 5; Purple Points: 5
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 10