Dorito Taco salad is loaded with taco flavored ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and crushed Dorito chips. Catalina dressing is what my aunt always used and I think it works best with this.
- 1 pound ground beef 95% lean
- 1 head iceberg lettuce or one bag of pre-chopped ice berg lettuce
- 1 packet (1oz/28g) taco seasoning reduced sodium
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 oz nacho cheese doritos
- 1/4 cup Catalina dressing or ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups fat free cheddar cheese, shredded
- Brown ground beef; drain fat. Toss with dry taco seasoning, and set aside until cool.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Right before serving, add the beef, Doritos, and dressing. Mix well.
- Serving size: 1 cup
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 5; Purple 5
My WW Personal Points: 5 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Doritos will get soggy if you leave this salad sitting in the fridge over night or you make it the day before. Add them in the very last minute before serving to keep them crunchy!
- Category: Salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 6
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 10
Keywords: dorito taco salad