Guys, this soup recipe couldn't be easier, and I LOVE finding easy recipes. This is going to be my go to recipe for Tomato Soup from now on.
- 8-10 tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup sliced fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place halved tomatoes, quartered onions, and garlic cloves into a large bowl.
- Add oil and season well with salt and pepper. Stir well to coat.
- Pour the vegetables onto a baking tray and roast at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables in blender along with sliced basil and blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper as necessary.
- Heat soup on the stove, if necessary.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
myWW points: Blue 2; Green 2; Purple 2
My WW Personal Points: 2 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
Make this 0 points by omitting the olive oil and using cooking spray instead.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
Keywords: blender soup