Air Fryer Salmon comes out Juicy and moist every time! Flavor the salmon up with your favorite marinade or seasoning to make a healthy and elegant dish any time of the day!
- 2 6 oz salmon filets (thawed)
- Seasoning salt of Choice I used Trader Joe's Seasoning Salute
- Set air fryer to 350 degrees. Season salmon with your choice of seasoning salt or marinade.
- Place the salmon fillets in the air fryer basket. If your air fryer requires preheating then preheat it. Mine does not.
- Cook the salmon for 12 minutes. You do not need to flip half way through.
My WW Personal Points: 9 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fry
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 6oz filet
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 32g
Keywords: air fryer salmon