Fat Head Pizza Crust - this is going to be your new favorite way to make low carb pizza crust! No more vegetables like cauliflower or broccoli!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- garlic powder, onion powder, and mixed herbs for seasoning *see notes
- Put Mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir.
- Stir in egg and almond flour until the dough is combined.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Wet hands and spread the dough thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency.
- Poke rows of holes with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Put in 425-degree oven
- After 8 minutes check the crust and poke holes if there are bubbles.
- Add desired pizza toppings.
- Continue cooking for a total of 12 to 14 minutes or until slightly brown and golden.
Divide the pizza into 8 equal slices. Serving size 1 slice.
Nutrition info will vary depending on what brands you enter for the ingredients.
*Adding extra seasonings is optional. I'd suggest making the dough plain first. You can use equal parts of garlic and onion powder.
Smart Points: 5 (freestyle)
Can sub 1/4 cup of coconut flour instead of 3/4 cup of almond flour
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 346mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: fat head pizza crust