Update: July 22, 2018
I’m getting many questions about the nutrition info listed below. Please note, that I am not a certified nutritionist and if you calculate the calories in whatever calorie counter you use and find it wrong, please use your best judgment. This is what I used in myfitnesspal. I’m sorry for people not getting exactly what the calories are listed below and I wish I could see your screen and to see what you are doing. Makes 8 servings. Slice like you would a regular pizza. Thanks. FYI.
1 net carb per slice!
How to Make Fat Head Pizza Crust – Watch Video!
Fat Head Pizza Crust – this is going to be your new favorite way to make low carb pizza crust! No more vegetables like cauliflower or broccoli!
Guys, you are going to love this pizza crust. Fat Head Pizza crust is 4 simple ingredients all of which are low carb. They are eggs, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and almond flour. Almond flour is my favorite low carb flour to work with because I like the nutty flavor it has. It’s kind of expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. I wish they had bigger bags of almond flour at the grocery store. All I can find are small ones. The first time I tried Fat Head Pizza crust, I was pretty impressed. It beats any veggie pizza crust out there!
Can Fat Head Pizza Dough Be Frozen?
Cook several crusts ahead of time and freeze them. Do not add sauce or toppings. Then stack them in the freezer with parchment paper between the crusts. Pull one out whenever you want to use them and add the toppings.
Can you use different types of flour?
Yes, you can! Use 1/3 cup of coconut flour instead of almond flour.
You can make so many different things with this Fat Head Pizza Crust. Pizza rolls, crackers, garlic bread, you name it!
The dough is kind of sticky to work. I like to use parchment paper when rolling the dough out. I’ll put a layer of parchment paper over the dough and then use a rolling pin to spread out the dough. Makes life much easier!Print
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- garlic powder, onion powder, and mixed herbs for seasoning *see notes
- Put Mozzarella and cream cheese in a medium bowl
- Microwave for 1 min, stir and then another 30 sec, stir
- Stir in egg and almond flour until the dough is combined.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Wet hands and spread the dough thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency.
- Poke rows of holes with a fork to avoid bubbles.
- Put in 425-degree oven
- After 8 minutes check the crust and poke holes if there are bubbles.
- Add desired pizza toppings.
- Continue cooking for a total of 12 to 14 minutes or until slightly brown and golden.
Divide into 8 equal slices serving size is 1 slice.
*Adding extra seasonings is optional. I’d suggest making the dough plain first. You can use equal parts of garlic and onion powder.
Smart Points: 5 (freestyle)
Can sub 1/4 cup of coconut flour instead of 3/4 cup of almond flour
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 346mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 9g
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. This recipe is based on WW Freestyle program, and SmartPoints are the value system the company bases their foods on. Some recipes will have older points system values listed in them.