Frozen Peanut Butter Cups is a simple 2 ingredient dessert that doesn't require any baking and takes no time at all to make. The 2 ingredients used are peanut butter and Cool Whip and all you do is mix together the peanut butter and cool whip in a bowl and evenly divide the dessert into muffin tins.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 6 tablespoons PB2 peanut butter
- Sugar-free chocolate sauce (for drizzle)
- Combine Cool Whip and peanut butter in a bowl.
- Line mini muffin pan with 24 mini cupcake liners and spoon in mixture.
- Place in freezer for 2 to 3 hrs.
Points Plus: 1
myWW: blue: 1; green: 1; purple: 1
My WW Personal Points: 1 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 24
- Calories: 32
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 2.8
- Fiber: .3
- Protein: 1.0
Keywords: frozen peanut butter cups