- 1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries or fresh fruit
- In a small microwave safe bowl defrost some frozen fruit in the microwave for 1 minute. If you don’t have frozen fruit use whatever fruit you have in the fridge.
- Add ½ cup of greek yogurt to the bottom of a jar or glass. Then add ½ the fruit and ½ the granola. Repeat this step one more time or until all your fruit, yogurt, and granola are gone.
- Enjoy! So super simple and easy to make.
- Serving Size: 1 yogurt parfait.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 6; Purple 3
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 25.5g
- Sodium: 155mg
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 30.9