Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits are delicious for breakfast or even as a quick snack. If you don't have fancy glasses or jars just the parfaits in a bowl. Use your favorite fruit or whatever is in season. These are very Weight Watcher Friendly!
Since eggs are super expensive these days, I thought I'd reshare some breakfast recipes that are healthy and don't cost an arm and a leg to make like this fruit and yogurt parfait. I actually make fruit and yogurt parfaits all the time now but add chia seeds for some extra fiber and some peanut butter for some fat.
If I don't have any yogurt I pretty much do the same thing with cottage cheese. Try my Cottage Cheese Breakfast Bowls (High Protein).
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Fruit and Yogurt parfaits are my go to breakfast recipe lately. They are loaded with protein from the Greek Yogurt and they are also low in sodium. Lately, I've been adding peanut butter which is roughly around 7 grams depending on what brand you get.
The recipe is so simple. I took some frozen mixed berries and defrosted them for 1 minute in the microwave. If you don’t have frozen fruit use fresh!
Then I layered some greek yogurt in a jar and some Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal. It tastes exactly like granola to me and for ¼ cup the smart points is 2 If you can't find this use homemade or storebought granola.
This whole entire parfait is 2 smart points. I just love fruit and yogurt parfaits and I’m so happy I finally have a low point version to eat for Breakfast now that comes together FAST.
- Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal or just use your favorite granola mix.
- Greek yogurt is considered great for a variety of reasons. It is typically higher in protein and lower in sugar than regular yogurt, making it a good choice for those looking to maintain a balanced diet. My favorite Greek Yogurt is Sigis.
- Frozen mixed berries or fresh fruit - Whether you enjoy mixed berries on their own, in a smoothie, or as a topping for your favorite yogurt or oatmeal, they are a delicious and nutritious addition to any diet. So go ahead and indulge in this tasty treat - your body will thank you for it! They are also a great source of Fiber. 1 cup of berries has 8 grams of fiber per serving.
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to make Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
Step 1: In a small microwave safe bowl defrost from frozen fruit in the microwave for 1 minute. If you don’t have frozen fruit use whatever fruit you have in the fridge.
Step 2: Add ½ cup of greek yogurt to the bottom of a jar or glass. Then add ½ the fruit and ½ the granola. Repeat this step one more time or until all your fruit, yogurt, and granola are gone.
Enjoy! So super simple and easy to make.
What other ingredients can I put in yogurt parfaits?
Yogurt parfaits are a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack option that can be customized to your liking. You can start with a base of plain or flavored yogurt and add a variety of ingredients to make it tasty and nutritious. Here are some ideas:
- Instead of berries try other fruits like mangoes, bananas, kiwis, peaches, or pineapple.
- Nuts and seeds such as almonds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, or flax seeds
- Any type of nut butter is also good on top.
- Granola or cereal for some crunch and texture
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave nectar for sweetness
- Coconut flakes, chocolate chips, or dried fruit for some extra flavor
Tools Used and Ingredients Used
More Great Recipes to Try:
If you tried this Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits or any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits are delicious for breakfast or even as a quick snack. If you don't have fancy glasses or jars just the parfaits in a bowl. Use your favorite fruit or whatever is in season. 2 smart points for 1 parfait.
- ¼ cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal
- 1 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries or fresh fruit
- In a small microwave safe bowl defrost some frozen fruit in the microwave for 1 minute. If you don’t have frozen fruit use whatever fruit you have in the fridge.
- Add ½ cup of greek yogurt to the bottom of a jar or glass. Then add ½ the fruit and ½ the granola. Repeat this step one more time or until all your fruit, yogurt, and granola are gone.
- Enjoy! So super simple and easy to make.
- Serving Size: 1 yogurt parfait.
WW Points: 3
WW points are calculated using the recipe builder and not the nutrition info calculator.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 25.5g
- Sodium: 155mg
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated Fat: .5g
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 30.9
Keywords: fruit and yogurt parfaits