Fudge stripe cookie fruit salad is that type of salad that makes you think twice about what a salad can be. It is a delicious salad and not the very healthiest of salads.
- 1 (3.4 oz) packages of vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 (8 oz) containers of fat free Cool Whip
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits (drained well)
- 1 (11 oz) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 10 fudge-striped cookies (I used Keebler)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry pudding mix. and milk. It will be really thick.
- Fold in the Cool-Whip.
- Stir in the pineapple and mandarin oranges until incorporated.
- Break cookies into bite-size pieces with your hands or chop the cookies and gently fold into salad mixture.
- You can serve this immediately or set it in the fridge and let it cool before serving.
- If preparing ahead of time, add cookies right before serving.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
My WW Personal Points: 6 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
You can serve this immediately or set it in the fridge and let it cool before serving.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: fudge stripe cookie salad