- 2 (3.4 oz) packages vanilla instant pudding (sugar free)
- 2 cups low fat buttermilk
- 2 (8 oz) containers of fat free Cool Whip
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits (drained well)
- 1 (11 oz) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 6 fudge-striped cookies (I used Keebler)
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry pudding mixes and buttermilk. It will be really thick.
- Fold in the Cool-Whip.
- Stir in the pineapple and mandarin oranges until incorporated.
- Break cookies into bite-size pieces with your hands or chop the cookies and gently fold into salad mixture.
- You can serve this immediately or set it in the fridge and let it cool before serving.
- If preparing ahead of time, add cookies right before serving.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 6; Purple 6
My WW Personal Points: 6 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: fudge stripe cookie salad