These garlic butter shrimp and foil packs are a quick and easy dinner to make in the Summertime and the clean up is super easy. They can be made on the grill over oven.
- 1 6oz salmon fillet
- 5 shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 tablespoons of softened butter
- 2 tsp of garlic
- Seasoning salt (to taste)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Fresh Parsley for garnish (optional)
Epic Seasoning Salt
- 4 tbsp of Lemon Pepper
- 2 tbsp of Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- Season salmon with salt and salt and pepper.
- Transfer salmon to piece of tinfoil large enough to hold the salmon and shrimp.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper
- Transfer to tinfoil and place on top of salmon
- In a small bowl, mix together softened butter, lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and fresh garlic. Add a tablespoon on top of the shrimp and salmon.
- Close up the sides of the tinfoil so that the salmon and shrimp are completely covered by it.
- Grill or Bake the salmon and shrimp foil packets. Grill on high for 5 to 7 minutes or bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice over top and enjoy!
myWW points: Blue 5; Green 14; Purple 5
My WW Personal Points: 16 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
If you are on the green plan make sure to weigh your salmon fillets first. Points will vary depending on the weight of the salmon.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 foil packet
Keywords: shrimp and salmon foil packets