1 cups of self-rising flour
1 cups of nonfat Greek yogurt
4 oz of Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese (see notes)
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 bottle of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
1 tsp of parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour in a bowl. Add cheddar cheese and garlic powder then stir to combine.
3. Use an ice cream scoop about the size of 2 tablespoons to drop the biscuit dough onto a sheet pan.
4. Place the sheet pan in an oven and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Take the biscuits out of the oven and spritz the tops with butter spray and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Will make roughly 4 large biscuits.
Smart Points: 4 (1 biscuit)
If you have a beef with Fat-Free cheddar cheese or ANY kind of Fat Free Cheese please use something else. I do not eat this all the time. If you use a different kind of cheese please adjust points as needed with the recipe builder.