Garlic Cheddar Biscuits are made with self-rising flour and greek yogurt and taste like Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits! Ever since discovering the 2 ingredient dough recipe made with self-rising that is now my go-to choice of flour.
- 1 cups of self-rising flour
- 1 cups of nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 oz of Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese (see notes)
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 bottle of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray 1 tsp of parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix together the Greek yogurt and self-rising flour in a bowl. Add cheddar cheese and garlic powder then stir to combine.
3. Divide the dough evenly into 4 equal pieces. I use a bench cutter or knife to do that.
4. Place the sheet pan in an oven and bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Take the biscuits out of the oven and spritz the tops with butter spray and sprinkle with parsley.
6. Will make roughly 4 large biscuits.
7. Air Fryer Settings: Place the biscuits in the air fryer basket and set the timer for 15 minutes and the temperature to 350 degrees.
myWW points: Blue 3; Green 3; Purple 3
Points are calculated with the WW recipe builder app and not using the nutrition info.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Biscuit
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 540mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: Garlic Cheddar Biscuits