Garlic Parmesan Knots – Little dough knots brushed with garlic and parmesan cheese and served with marinara sauce. Bet you can’t stop dipping after one!
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of greek yogurt (nonfat)
- 2 tablespoons of light butter
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine the greek yogurt and self-rising flour together in a bowl. Mix well and dump out the dough onto a work surface, along with any leftover flour.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands on a work surface and cut the dough into 8 equal pieces.
- Let the dough sit in the fridge for a while before you start working with it. 30 minutes to 1 hr This step is not necassary.
- Roll the dough balls out into a long rope.
- Tie the dough up like you were making a knot on your tennis shoe.
- Brush the dough with butter and spices and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- In a bowl melt the butter and add the parsley and garlic powder.
- Brush the butter and seasonings on top of the garlic knots.
- Place on cookie sheet pan and bake in your oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Air Fryer Instructions: Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees. Lay the knots into your air fryer basket and set the timer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When the knots are done cooking brush them with the leftover butter; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 garlic knot.
myWW points: Blue: 3; Green : 3; Purple: 3
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fry or Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 knot
- Calories: 93.6
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 2.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.2
- Carbohydrates: 13.2
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: 5.2