rilled lemon chicken is a dish made by marinating chicken breasts in a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and herbs, then grilling them to perfection.
- 1/4 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp of grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of garlic
- 2 tsp of fresh rosemary
- 4 small chicken breasts
- Combine broth, wine, oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, and rosemary, in a large zip-close plastic bag. Add chicken, squeeze out air, and seal bag. If you don’t have any bags just leave it sit in a large enough bowl and cover it with Saran Wrap. Turn to coat and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Place chicken in pan and grill, turning once, until cooked through. For each side grill 5 to 7 minutes.
- For an outdoor grill, start up your grill. I have an ignition dial and I have to push the start up button for that to get my grill to start. Then I set all my burners to medium-high heat and cook 5 to 7 minutes per side.
myWW points: Blue 2; Green 6; Purple 2
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 breast
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 209mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: grilled lemon chicken