- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Thinly sliced red onions
- Thinly sliced tomatoes
- 4 hoagie buns or rolls
- 12 slices of Salami
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl add the shredded lettuce, drained banana peppers, and thinly sliced onions. Pour in the dressing and mix well to combine.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place the cheese and meat on top of a hoagie bun or bread and place it in the air fryer. Air Fry for 4 to 6 minutes or until the bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Add the salad mix on top of the toasted sandwich and enjoy.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Keywords: grinder salad sandwich