- 1 (18oz) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (7.5oz) pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
- vanilla ice cream, as desired
1. Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
3. In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
5. Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
Not a WW recipe
- Category: easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: heaven in a crock pot