Have you ever made a dessert in the crock pot before? I have never done that and I wonder why I've waited this long to try it. My cake didn't take 3 hours like the cooking time suggested, it took only about 2. This dessert is pure heaven and reminds me of a trifle dessert that my husband used to eat all the time at Ruby Tuesday's. You need one box of brownie mix and one packet of cookie dough mix. Melt 1 stick of butter in the microwave and take out 4 eggs. Take ½ of the melted butter and 2 eggs and mix them together in a bowl with the brownie mix and then repeat using the cookie dough mix. Dump everything in a crock pot and let it cook away for 2 hours. To make this even more heavenly scoop some vanilla ice cream on top and drizzle some chocolate fudge sauce on top. Add sprinkles or chocolate chips and I think this would be an awesome birthday cake.
Speaking of birthdays, my birthday is next week. I'm going to be 32 years old. Feel free to send me any gifts. 🙂 I got an early birthday present tonight. I needed a new swim suit that was chlorine resistant and I work out a lot in the water.
Recipe from My Favorite Things:Print
- 1 (18oz) box fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (7.5oz) pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
- vanilla ice cream, as desired
1. Spray 4 ½-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, mix brownie mix with ¼ cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
3. In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining ¼ cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
5. Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
Not a WW recipe
- Category: easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: heaven in a crock pot