This heaven in a crock pot dessert combines fudge brownie mix and cookie dough mix together to make a decadent dessert in your slow cooker.
Have you ever made a dessert in the crock pot before? I have never done that and I wonder why I've waited this long to try it. My cake didn't take 3 hours like the cooking time suggested, it took only about 2. This dessert is pure heaven and reminds me of a trifle dessert that my husband used to eat all the time at Ruby Tuesday's.
- Fudge brownie mix - Bake a delicious dessert with this fudge brownie mix that makes mouthwatering brownies. Use a brand like Betty Crocker. The 17.5 oz size.
Note: If you can't find the right size of brownie mix or cookie mix get the closest size possible. Or just use a scale to weigh out the right amount.
- Chocolate chip cookie mix - Just mix, drop and bake for a chewy, gooey treat any time of the day or night (7.5 oz size)
- Butter, melted - The best butter to use for baking is unsalted butter so you can control the amount of salt that goes into the recipe.
- Eggs - when baking always use room temperature eggs
- vanilla ice cream, as desired
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to Make Heaven in a Crock Pot
Step 1: Spray 4 ½-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
Step 2: In large bowl, mix brownie mix with ¼ cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
Step 2: In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining ¼ cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
Step 3: Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
Step 4: Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
What Slow Cookers or Crockpots are the Best?
One benefit of using a slow cooker is that it saves time and effort. You can add all of your ingredients to the pot, set the temperature, and let the slow cooker do the rest. Go to work and come home to a great meal!
When choosing a slow cooker think of the size of your family first. Do you have a large family of 6 or more? You probably want a larger crockpot that is 7 qt or more. For smaller families that are 4 or less choose a 4 qt slow cooker and just adjust the recipe ingredients in half. No need to change the cooking times.
A crock pot, also known as a slow cooker, is great for cooking a variety of dishes. Some popular options include stews, soups, chili, pot roast, and pulled pork. The slow cooking process allows for flavors to meld together and for tough cuts of meat to become tender.
There are many great options for inexpensive crock pots on the market. Some popular and highly rated models include the Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker, the Crock-Pot Manual Slow Cooker, and the BLACK+DECKER SC2007D Slow Cooker.
Yes, you can bake in a crock pot! Crock pots are versatile appliances that can be used for baking, slow cooking, and even frying. However, the texture and consistency of the baked good may be different from those baked in a conventional oven
Other Recipes to Try
If you tried this Heaven in a Crock Pot any other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Have you ever made a dessert in the crock pot before? I have never done that and I wonder why I've waited this long to try it
- 1 (18oz) box fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (7.5oz) pouch chocolate chip cookie mix
- vanilla ice cream, as desired
1. Spray 4 ½-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
2. In large bowl, mix brownie mix with ¼ cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
3. In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining ¼ cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
4. Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
5. Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until cake is set in center. To serve, spoon cake from slow cooker, and top with scoops of ice cream.
Not a WW recipe
- Category: easy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 408
- Sugar: 37g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: heaven in a crock pot