- 8 chicken thighs bone in skin on
- 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sliced green onions or chopped cilantro
- sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl combine the hoisin sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil and garlic Add chicken thighs; stir to coat. Toss the chicken with the sauce in a bowl.
- If you are using an oven: Place the chicken thighs on a lined baking sheet with foil and bake at 375 for for 20 to 25 minutes.
- If you are using an air fryer: Place the chicken thighs into the bottom of the AirFryer cooking compartment. Cook for 22 minutes at 380 degrees or until the chicken reaches 180 degrees.
- Slow Cooker Instructions: Add the chicken thighs to the bottom of your slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 4 – 5 hours.
- Use sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serving size: 1 chicken thigh.
myWW points: Blue Points: 11; Green Points: 11; Purple Points: 11
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 26
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 16
Keywords: Air Fryer, chicken thighs