- 8 medium sized Honey Crisp Apples
- 3 orange peels from one orange
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 tsp of allspice
- Peel and slice apples. Add apples to your Instant Pot or Slow Cooker and then add the cinnamon sticks, orange peels, and allspice on top of the apples.
- Instant Pot: Close the lid on your Instant Pot and set the steam valve to sealing. Then set the timer to 20 minutes. When the time is up do a quick release.
- Slow Cooker: Cook the apples for 6 hours on low. If you are using a slow cooker just place all the apples and spices and orange peels in your slow cooker.
- After the apples are done cooking, take out the orange peels and cinnamon sticks with a pair of tongs. Puree with an emersion blender or add the apples to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serving size: 1/2 cup.
WW points: Blue Points: 0; Green Points: 0; Purple Points: 0
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: homemade applesauce