This ranch dressing recipe needed a serious makeover and the last one the spices weren’t right at all.
- 1/2 reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup 1% milk or unsweetened almond milk
- Dry Seasonings
- 1/2 cup dry buttermilk powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon freeze dried chives
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 ground black pepper
- Dry Seasoning Mix: In a medium bowl, whisk all dry seasoning ingredients to combine. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and store it in the pantry.
- To make the ranch dressing: In a large bowl, combine the milk, yogurt, and mayonnaise. Whisk to combine then add in 1 oz or 2 tablespoons of the dry ranch powder mix. Whisk again until the seasonings and dressing are well combined.
- Store in air tight container and serve with whatever you use to dip ranch in.
- Makes 2 cups, serving size 2 oz. (1/4 cup)
myWW points: Blue 1; Green 2; Purple 1
My WW Personal Points: 1 Click here to see in recipe builder (will have to log in)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 oz
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: homemade ranch dressing