Homemade Ranch Dressing. Who doesn’t love ranch dressing? I put it on everything and dip it in everything. I especially love to dip Ranch Dressing in my chicken fingers that I get at Hornbacher’s at the grocery store for lunch. You can easily make it at home with just the right spices, some milk, and some mayo. Doesn’t have to be mayo either, you could use greek yogurt even.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup 1% milk
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Whisk the yogurt and milk together until well combined. You can also combine all the ingredients together in the food processor like my video shows.
- Whisk in the parsley, followed by the remaining seasonings
- Store in the fridge in an glass jar for an hour to set before serving
- Shake the jar well before using
- Will last for at least a week in the fridge (will depend on the best before date on the yogurt)
Smart Points: 0
Makes 8 servings
I apologize I left the parsley out in the video.
Use your food processor or blender to mix this ranch dressing up quick.