Making top sirloin steak is so easy on the grill and this post will show how to make it! This Summer will be the year I master grilling different types of meats.
- 1 top sirloin steak (1 to 1 /2 in thick)
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on preheated grill and cook 5-7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C) for medium doneness.
- Transfer steaks to warmed plates; brush the tops liberally with melted butter (option and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Smart points will very depending on how much your steak weighs.
Leave the steak out for 30 minutes before grilling so that it comes to room temperature.
To test if the steak is done, with the steak with your fingers for medium rare the steak should feel spongy in texture.
- Category: Easy
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: how to grill top sirloin steak