Want to learn how to make the new Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk latte at home? All you need is some brewed espresso, almond milk, and a cookie flavored syrup for coffee.
- 2 shots of Brewed Blonde Espresso Roast
- ½ to ¾ cup Almond Milk
- 3 teaspoons Sugar Cookie Flavored Sugar – or more to taste
- Red and Green colored sprinkles
- Whipped Topping – optional
- Brew 2 shots of espresso with whatever espresso machine you have.
- Add ice to a glass and add the cookie flavored syrup. Then pour the espresso into the glass.
- Add the almond milk and shake to combine.
- Top with red and green colored sprinkles.
- Category: easy
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: iced sugar cookie almond milk latte